Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Carlegis Family

This weekend I had the honor of photographing a little miracle named Cooper and his photogenic parents.  Cooper was born 15 weeks early and is 8 months old now!  He is still on his oxygen but just got the okay to come off of it a little bit each day.  So he got to have his first photo shoot without tubes!  Here's a quick slideshow of some of the pictures.  On a side note, are there any blogger experts out there?  Why can I not just add a slideshow or video into my post?  Am I missing something?  I really thought I used to be able to do that.

2 comments:

  1. Great pics Amelia. Reading your other blog today and clicked on your picture link. I think you can use this as a slide show for your blog.
    http://www.slide.com/arrange?bc=0&fx=0&tt=21&sk=0&cy=bb&th=0&sc=0

    ReplyDelete