Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Project 365 - Day 1

I know a few people who have done this, and I'm taking the plunge. One picture a day for an entire year. I'm sure there will be plenty with my children as subjects, but my goal is to use subjects that I would not normally photograph. People, things... whatever! I got my hair cut and highlighted today. I took my camera with me, because I had decided that today was the day I was going to start this project. I asked my hair stylist if I could take a picture of her tattoo, and she did not hesitate. I asked her if I was her first client to ask that, and she said yes to that, too! Here's my photo for Day 1. Anyone want to join me in doing this?

1 comment:

  1. I am going to join you! I have been thinking about doing this b/c I am the worlds worst blogger. So now you have convinced me!

    ReplyDelete